The Fit2 is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base with one motion, creating more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
In Stage 1, the Fit2 functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from 0 to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2 easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position and extended leg room for toddlers from 9 to 24 months - without taking up extra space! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
Just like the #1-rated KeyFit, the Fit2 is designed with easiest-to-install functionality. A one-hand ReclineSure leveling foot and RideRight bubble levels help achieve and verify proper angle, and premium LATCH connectors with a force-multiplying SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure fit. An integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install.
The Fit2 is built for convenience with easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener and headrest. The Fit2 is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with an audible click and one-hand release. Made with premium Italian fabrics, the Fit2 has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort.
The Fit2 is designed for use from 4-35 lbs in Stage 1/Infant Position, from 15-35 lbs in Stage/2 Toddler Position, and up to 35".
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides more upright, spacious seating with adjustability and extended leg room for toddlers 9-24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Easiest to install with Recline Sure levelling foot, Ride Right bubble levels, and Super Cinch LATCH tightened
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use (sold separately)
- From the makers of the #1-rated Key Fit Infant Car Seat