The entertainer - built for physical, musical, all-around fun! Every press of the piano keys (hand keyboard & feet keyboard) gives developing coordination and gross motor skills a boost. And playing with more than 12 toys and activities all around, fingers crossed, will hopefully lead to a nap later on! Four ways to play: 1. Soft, removable play mat for tummy time or lay & play; 2. Entertainer with spinning seat for all-around play; 3. Stationary walker encourages first steps; 4. Activity table for toddlers.
- Awarded "Best 9-12 Month Toy" by The Bump, Best of Baby 2016"
- Super-sized soft keyboard mat gets little feet to move to a beat
- Hand keyboard encourages fine motor skills
- Choose short-play, long-play or baby makes the music; when baby's ready, there are three songs to encourage early learning
- Light-up drums for visual and audio stimulation