The Fit2 Base is designed for use with the Fit2 Car Seat, a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. (car seat sold separately) A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers. In Stage 1, the Fit2 functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from 0 to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2 easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position and extended leg room for toddlers from 9 to 24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle. From the makers of the #1-rated Key Fit, the Fit2 Base is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A one-hand-operated Recline Sure leveling foot and two Ride Right bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying Super Cinch tightened help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with a vehicle seatbelt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage. The Fit2 Car Seat secures into the Fit2 Base with a reassuring audible click, and a one-hand release makes it just as easy to remove. Purchase Fit2 bases for all your vehicles for seamless in-and-out on every journey. The Fit2 is designed for use from 4-35 lbs in Stage 1/Infant Position, and from 15-35 lbs in Stage/2 Toddler Position, and up to 35".
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides more upright, spacious seating with adjustability and extended leg room for toddlers 9-24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle
- Built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- Easiest to install with Recline Sure leveling foot, Ride Right bubble levels, and Super Cinch LATCH tightened
- From the makers of the #1-rated Key Fit Infant Car Seat